Main Purpose of Job:
As the Production Planner you are responsible for producing and distributing 24 hour/weekly production plan in accordance with achieving agreed S&OP service targets. A key aspect of this position requires attention to detail and report based performance. Reviewing daily production performance and yield data are essential to successfully achieving daily planning activities.
The Production Planner will work closely with Customer Service department/Procurement department/Operations and Engineering department to ensure service agreements are achieved. Production planner will be responsible for chairing weekly production meeting and producing various essential reports.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Produce and distribute daily/weekly production plan in accordance of achieving service targets.
- Update tactical plan to maintain an accurate status for all sales orders & forecast requirements, reporting variances to Site Planning Manager.
- Review raw material availability, reporting variances to Site Planning Manager.
- Review daily production plan adherence, reporting variances to Site Planning Manager.
- Review goods issue & goods receipt, reporting variances to Site Planning Manager.
- To chair weekly production planning meeting
- To closely work with the Customer Service/Procurement/Operations/Engineers to optimise production capabilities.
- To assist with achieving OTIF targets
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Minimum 3 years at Production Planning level.
- SAP Business One, desired.
- Working with ERP & MRP systems, desired.
- Working in manufacturing operation.
For further information or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org