Water Treatment Plant Engineer
Main Purpose of Job:
Responsible for day to day running & maintenance of waste process water treatment plant and facilities maintenance activities across site.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Familiarity with engineering drawings, specifications and their interpretation
- Water Treatment processes & equipment
- Industrial site services equipment
- Site Services regulatory compliance
- Fire Alarm and Sprinkler systems
- General buildings maintenance
- On shift operation & maintenance of the Process Waste Water Treatment plant and towns water feed systems to provide uninterrupted supply of process water for the 2 production wash plants.
- Daily, Weekly checks & maintenance of Compressed Air delivery systems, Generators, Boilers, Chiller’s, Sprinkler system, water systems.
- Legionella control checks and specialist contractor control.
- Site wide WC facilities, inspection, repairs etc.
- Arranging & overseeing septic & interceptor tank emptying and maintenance checks.
- Arranging & overseeing specialist contractors for maintenance and compliance inspections, Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinkler system, Air Conditioning, Chiller’s, Boilers.
- General factory & office based buildings repairs.
- Review and improve existing equipment and facilities in a controlled and methodical
- Apprentice trained qualified Multi Skilled engineer, C&G, NVQ level
- 10 Years in a Engineering/Maintenance and/or facilities engineering role
- Fully versed in MS Office Suite of tools
Shift Pattern/Working Hours:
x4 on x 4 off 12hr shifts days & nights 6am-6pm/6pm-6am.
For more information or to apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org