Vacancy – Operations Team Leader
Clean Tech is currently looking to add an experienced Team Leader to its growing team based in Hemswell, Lincolnshire.
Main Purpose of Job:
To lead and take responsibility for one of eight shift area teams. To take accountability for five key metric areas for the area/shift: EHS, quality, service, finance (yield & labour costs) & people (engagement, training and attendance)
. To fundamentally and proactively deliver short time frame objectives against each metric through engaging with the area shift team.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
• To promote a strong EHS culture: lead by example
• To demonstrate an engaging but challenging leadership style
• To actively be a part the asset care programme for the chosen asset group
• To promote team engagement in the structured performance improvement project
• To closely work with the operations manager/OpEx team to optimise plant/asset performance
• To deliver pro active area communication via shift huddles
• Timely completion of all relevant safety Near Miss reported issues.
• To activity participate in the departmental audit process : EHS,GMP.5S.
• To engage in the site OD programme to ensure the area/shift has the appropriate skills/flexibility
• To ensure shift surveillance is delivered
• Completion of all safety, operations, quality, process & reporting related documentation to a high standard of accuracy & legibility.
Note: This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
• Shift/team lead management
• Operational excellence : Understand the key principles: top loss management, 5S etc.
• IT literate – fully versed in MS Office & SAP
• Good verbal and numerate skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Pro active : can deliver short actions to drive improvement
• Ability to engage effectively with the line/area team to maximise performance
• Results driven, can push self and motivate others to deliver outstanding results
• Able to work under pressure and deliver results to a defined deadline
• Manufacturing, ideally FMCG or any other fast paced environment
• Lean or Six Sigma knowledge
• 5 yrs. minimum experience in a manufacturing, production environment with first line management responsibilities (desired)
Shift Pattern/Working Hours:
- 4-on-4-off rotating days/nights (06:00:18:00, 18:00:06:00)
For more information or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org