Electrical Technicians Vacancies
Clean Tech is currently looking to appoint experienced Electrical Technicians to its growing team based in Hemswell, Lincolnshire.
As an Electrical Technician, you will take responsibility for providing engineering support to achieve the plant production targets & PPM completion rate to KPI target levels. The key responsibilities of this role are to actively take part in and (and on occasion) lead the Engineering Team in areas such as breakdown response, PPM, Continuous Improvement (CI) Initiatives and Training. All these tasks are to be carried out and completed to the highest Engineering Standards, thus minimising any operational disruptions whilst maximising up-time of operational equipment.
- Ensure all engineering breakdowns (irrespective of priority) are identified and subsequently rectified as quickly as possible.
- Practice & encourage others to deliver the highest standards of health & safety at all times and ensure that all plant and ancillary equipment is maintained to these high standards.
- Ensure all recording systems for work completion are correctly compiled with all relevant information detailed.
- Ensure that the detailed procedure of shift change / handover of the department is carried out thoroughly and all relevant paperwork is compiled correctly with the on-coming personnel.
- Assist the Site Engineering Manager, Controls Technician & Shift Operations Manager in minimising machine down time by proposing and introducing improved electrical maintenance programmes and continuous improvement ideas.
- Responsible for timely completion of all plant PPM schedules and to provide support for all site wide PPM programs.
- Ensure good communication avenues are prevalent between the Engineering Teams and to the Operational teams.
- Work as part of a multi-functional Mechanical / Electrical on-site team.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in an Electrical Maintenance function within a fast -paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience of fault finding on Automated controls systems such as PLC’s, HMI’s, Scada, Invertor drives, Profibus and some instrumentation.
- Ability to read and modify software on controls systems such as Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi etc.
- Confidently able to work under pressure and deliver results to a defined deadline.
- Logical, analytical and excellent attention to detail.
- A continuous improvement mindset.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Flexible to work varied shift patterns (days and nights).
- Good academic qualifications (i.e. HNC / ONC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent)
- Apprentice trained & qualified
- 17th Edition Training
Shift Pattern/Working Hours:
- 4-on-4-off rotating days/nights (06:00:18:00, 18:00:06:00)
For more information or to apply, please email- firstname.lastname@example.org